Phoenix, Ariz. November 28, 2017 – Terra Verde, a leading provider of cybersecurity and risk management solutions, has expanded its Managed Security Solutions portfolio.
The new services are designed to address emerging and disruptive cyber-attack trends, and will increase the business value and impact that Terra Verde’s Managed Security Solutions provide to customers.
Terra Verde’s current Managed Security Solutions portfolio includes:
- TruSOC: Managed, 24/7/365 security operations center services. Includes asset and vulnerability scanning, threat intelligence integration, ongoing alerting, tuning, management and reporting of the SIEM platform.
- Breach Radar: Managed security and PCI compliance monitoring of retail and point of sale systems. Includes $100,000 of Breach insurance, ongoing scanning – monitoring, and access to a PCI compliance toolkit.
- Vendor Risk Assessment: Managed 3rd party vendor risk and security assessment program. Includes online, virtual and physical vendor assessments, scanning, penetration testing (if required) and ongoing reporting via web-based portal.
- Security Education Training and Awareness (SETA): Managed SETA platform, LMS and training modules. Includes online access to security awareness training modules and a web-based dashboard for managing access and reporting.
- Phishing Simulations: Includes Phishing platform and campaign design, development, deployment, reporting and management. Can be integrated with a Terra Verde’s SETA platform, or an existing SETA program and platform or other security and risk assessment services.
New enhancements to the Managed Security Solutions Portfolio Include:
- Patch Management: Managed patching services for desktops, servers and other IT assets. This annual service can be added onto existing TruSOC or Vendor Risk Assessment services and is included within certain Breach Radar packages.
- Video Surveillance: Managed video surveillance intelligence services. Includes an initial assessment of video surveillance and physical facilities, followed by integration of surveillance intelligence and data into the TruSOC service. This annual service can be purchased ala-carte or added onto other existing Managed Security Solutions.
- Dark Web Intelligence: Managed Dark Web assessment and intelligence services. Includes initial assessment of a customer’s data and business (brand) on the Dark Web, and comparison of customer’s vulnerabilities against Dark Web malicious activities, followed by ongoing intelligence and reporting of customer business (brand) and data within the Dark Web. This annual service can be integrated into TruSOC, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning projects or subscription services.
- Governance, Risk & Compliance Management (GRC): GRC program management includes access to web-based platform and portal for compliance lifecycle management and includes access to a dashboard that maps existing technology and service investments against regulatory compliance frameworks. This annual subscription service can be purchased ala-carte or added onto any existing Managed Security Solution.
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Scanning: Managed internal and external penetration testing and vulnerability scanning services. This annual subscription service can be purchased ala-carte or added onto any existing Managed Security Solution.
“We are continuing to expand our portfolio of Managed Security Solutions to address the emerging threats and trends we see in the market,” said Edward Vasko, Terra Verde CEO. “We have witnessed significant growth in the number of managed security solution installations with TruSOC and Breach Radar in 2017. That said, IT and security departments need to stay ahead of new emerging threats and demonstrate tangible value back to the business. Terra Verde will continue to expand our Consulting Services and Managed Security Solutions portfolio as we enter 2018, so stay tuned for additional announcements after the beginning of the year!”
About Terra Verde:
Headquartered in Phoenix Arizona, Terra Verde provides security and risk management solutions to clients in various industries, worldwide. The company has been trusted by government agencies, medium-sized businesses and publicly traded companies to deploy sustainable security and compliance programs and services. Terra Verde partners with the public, private and higher education organizations to recruit, develop and employ IT and security professionals that have an average of years of hands-on security and compliance experience, are recognized experts in their field, and hold multiple security and professional certifications. Terra Verde has invested heavily in testing and developing methods, best practices and a portfolio of managed security services that are modified to support each customer’s unique business, financial, regulatory compliance, goals and objectives. For more information, please visit http://www.TVRMS.com.